Registered Office Services
Cayman Islands Company Law requires that all companies registered in Cayman have a physical presence in the Islands in the form of a Registered Office. All entities other than ordinary companies must maintain their Registered Office with a licensed services provider such as Centaur.
Centaur offers registered office services to clients through our Cayman Islands domiciled company, Centaur Fund Services (Cayman) Limited.
This company has been established to provide Cayman Islands registered office services to clients of Centaur Fund Services Limited and Centaur Fund Services (Bermuda) Limited.
Centaur Fund Services (Cayman) Limited is regulated by the Cayman Islands’ Monetary Authority and utilizes the expertise of an established, regulated Cayman Islands firm – Avalon Trust & Corporate Services Ltd.
Like Cayman Islands, a registered office address is the minimum requirement when setting up an Irish registered company.
Centaur offers a professional Irish corporate and registered office facility to Domestic and International Companies.
The registered office services are delivered through our Ireland domiciled company, Centaur Fund Services Limited, which is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The complete registered office services include:
- Provision of a local mailing address and a mail forwarding service.
- Preparation and submission of annual returns to the Registrar.
- Maintenance of companies’ and partnerships’ records.
- Invoicing clients and payment of fees to the Cayman Islands’ Monetary Authority and the Filing of documents with the Registrar and acting as a liaison between the entity and the Registrar.
- Company searches.
Additional services include:
- Certification, notarization and legalization of documents.
- Obtaining tax exemption certificates.
- Obtaining certificates of good standing.
- Preparation of Certificates of Incumbency.
The benefits of using Centaur’s registered office services are many:
- Increased efficiencies result from using the same provider for fund administration, corporate services and registered office.
- Dedicated expertise in the Cayman Islands to provide the service.
- Access to the fund administration and corporate services teams in both Ireland and Bermuda to ensure completeness of the process.
- Experienced management team.
- Cost efficient for the fund and its shareholders with transparent invoicing.
- A dedicated corporate services contact in Ireland to liaise with the registered office on the fund’s behalf.