Centaur combines global experience with local knowledge to provide funds with comprehensive & customized fund accounting solutions. Whether you are managing an incubator or an established fund, Centaur's accounting platform accommodates a wide range of industry segments, fund types and strategies.
At the core of our solution is our flexible and scalable real-time accounting system. We believe that leading edge technology is critical in helping us deliver our services to clients and we constantly endeavor to utilize the best technology to service our client needs.
Centaur maintains all the accounting records for the fund:
- Maintaining books and records and all relevant supporting documentation.
- Calculating Net Asset Values, including calculation and allocation of administration, management, incentive fees and other accruals.
- Daily review of transactions and cash reconciliation. Liaise with banks, custodian or investment manager to ensure the funds operations are properly recorded.
- Preparing unaudited financial statements, statutory financial statements and returns, and coordinate annual audit, if needed.
- Record keeping in accordance with relevant Accounting Standards.
- Waterfall and return calculation.
- Maintenance of books and records of SPVs.
- Reviewing and recording of incurred losses and loss reserve.
- Independently recalculating premium, acquisition costs and net underwriting income.
- Preparing consolidated annual and semi-annual financial statements, including supporting schedules.
- Management of audit and tax requirements.
- Reconciling portfolio positions, activities and cash with banks and custodians.