FUND ACCOUNTING - PRIVATE EQUITY
Centaur combines global experience with local knowledge to provide funds with comprehensive & customized fund accounting solutions. Whether you are managing an incubator or an established fund, Centaur's accounting platform accommodates a wide range of industry segments, fund types and strategies.
At the core of our solution is our flexible and scalable real-time accounting system. We believe that leading edge technology is critical in helping us deliver our services to clients and we constantly endeavor to utilize the best technology to service our client needs.
Centaur maintains all the accounting records for the fund:
- Maintaining books and records and all relevant supporting documentation.
- Preparation of quarterly, semi annual and annual accounts in accordance with relevant Accounting Standards.
- Preparation of investor capital statements.
- Preparation of investor drawdown and distribution notices.
- Calculating and allocation of carry, management fees, PPS and other accruals.
- Bank account setup, cash management and payment processing.
- Daily review of transactions and cash reconciliation. Liaise with banks and custodians to ensure the funds operations are properly recorded.
- Preparing audited statutory financial statements and returns.
- Waterfall and return calculation.
- Statutory filing and other regulatory solution services including FATCA, CRS, AIMFD (Annex IV) and Depository Lite Services.
- Maintenance of books and records of SPVs.
- Preparing consolidated annual and semi-annual financial statements, including supporting schedules.
- Management of audit and tax requirements.