Centaur provides a complete portfolio of AML Services to track, monitor and report on AML compliance.
AML SERVICES SUMMARY
INVESTOR DUE DILIGENCE
- Review of investor details, source of wealth and source of funds
- Collection and ongoing maintenance of required AML due diligence documentation.
- Enhanced due diligence, senior management review and sign off for politically exposed persons (“PEPs”) or other higher risk investor profiles.
- Regular monitoring and follow up on outstanding AML due diligence documentation.
RISK ASSESSMENT AND ONGOING INVESTOR SCREENING
- Screening performed against the World-Check data file, fully integrated with the Investor Services platform, Mantra
- World-Check monitors over 400 sanctions lists, watch-lists, regulatory and law enforcement information sources, including OFAC, EU, UN and UK HMT
- Investors are screened against World-Check upon initial subscription and on a weekly basis
- Each investor risk assessment takes account of screening results, investor type/complexity and jurisdiction
- Ongoing due diligence and risk reviews occur at a frequency determined by the risk rating assigned to the investor following the risk assessment process.
- Ongoing monitoring of outstanding AML due diligence and risk ratings
- Quarterly testing of records for compliance with AML regulations and adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Review of the effectiveness of AML systems and controls
- Ongoing client communication regarding AML compliance
- Initial and ongoing communication with investors to secure AML compliance
- Provision of AML certifications and representations to third parties, upon request.
- Monthly client reporting on investor AML status
- AML risk and compliance reporting at each Fund board meeting.