Dublin / New York, December 21, 2022
During a recent client survey, we were delighted to see our clients giving overwhelmingly positive endorsements for Centaur’s client services. We understand that client relationships are central to our success and work hard to build a client-first culture throughout the firm. As testament to this, we are proud to say that we have not lost a client since our inception:
- Seamless transition process: Changing fund administrators is a significant decision and 98% of those surveyed said Centaur’s onboarding services were excellent or very good. Centaur understands that funds and their investors cannot afford any service disruption during a transition. A dedicated, experienced transition team plans and manages the end-to-end transition process, ensuring it runs as seamless as possible.
- Highly customizable fund services: Over 90% of clients surveyed indicated a high level of satisfaction with Centaur’s ability to customize services around their requirements. Centaur’s management team understands the importance of building a scalable platform that remains capable of meeting the individual needs of our clients. Our scalable, transparent and customizable solutions are delivered consistently across the business, with 89% indicating a high-level of satisfaction that Centaur delivers the required services across all relevant jurisdictions.
- Regulatory knowledge and expertise: 93% of those surveyed said that Centaur’s regulatory knowledge is very good or excellent. Regulatory and fiduciary requirements have increased significantly over the past few years as the demand for transparency grows. It is a key challenge for fund managers and GP’s as they grapple with the complexities of new and amended fiduciary and regulatory requirements.
- Strong relationships with third party providers: It is important for a fund administrator to work in close partnership with other fund service providers such as auditors, lawyers and tax advisors. 86% of those surveyed have a high level of satisfaction with the way Centaur builds and maintains these working relationships.
- Excellent results for individual services offered: When asked about individual service lines, Centaur’s clients provided consistently positive endorsements, with fund accounting achieving a high satisfaction rating of 93%, investor services 98%, depositary services 88% and corporate services 98%.
These results are testimony to our highly experienced teams who are wholly committed to delivering excellent client service. With 96% of surveyed clients indicating a high level of satisfaction with Centaur and 98% likely to recommend Centaur’s services, we would like to take this opportunity to thank all who participated in our 2022 Client Satisfaction Survey. We endeavour to use the feedback and data to drive improvements across the organization.
For more information on the survey, please contact: