Cliff Townhouse, Dublin, Ireland. 18th June 2015
Centaur has achieved a significant milestone by reaching its five year anniversary. In this time, Centaur has achieved exceptional growth in client numbers, employees and revenues.
Highlights from the past 5 years include:
- An original team of 6 in 2009 to a current headcount of over 50 employees.
- A strengthened presence in the UK with exceptional client growth.
- A new US headquarters, which will be pivotal in growing new business in the future.
- Launch of independent depositary company, Centaur Financial Limited.
- Multiple award winners, including the HFM Week “Best Administrator Overall” and the Hedge Fund Journal Award for “Innovation and Outstanding Client Service” for 5 consecutive years.
- Recognised as a Gold Level Approved Employer by the ACCA.
- A world class technology platform that has kept pace with a fast changing industry and has received many accolades.
- As experts in regulatory services, Centaur continues to take the lead in developing client friendly, cost efficient solutions for clients.
- Zero client turnover.
Karen Malone, founding partner of Centaur, reflects on the past 5 years: “The key to our success has been our people. We have worked hard to build a ‘client first’ culture through the hard work, dedication and achievements of our team. This culture is ingrained throughout every part of the firm and will continue to remain at the heart of our corporate strategy.”
She continues, “It has been a terrific journey for Centaur so far. From the onset we have experienced significant growth year-on-year and we’re looking forward to many more achievements in the coming years. Marking our fifth anniversary gives us an opportunity to thank our valued clients for their support and the confidence placed in us. We hope that we have rewarded them by continuously delivering outstanding service.”