CENTAUR FINANCIAL LIMITED
Centaur Financial Limited (“CFL”) provides independent depositary services for managers of non-EU domiciled alternative investment funds, assisting you in meeting your Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive (“AIFMD”) responsibilities.
Our experts assist you with the AIFMD regime and work with you to ensure you meet your depositary requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
CASH FLOW MONITORING: (ARTICLE 21.7)
The depositary is responsible for properly monitoring the AIFs cash flows. At CFL, we:
- Ensure access to all cash account information held by or on behalf of AIFs, including payment information relating to subscriptions by investors
- Ensure all institutions where accounts are held meet the requirements of Directive 2006/73/EC (regulatory status and verification)
- Conduct cash flow movement reconciliations
- Monitor unusual or significant cash flows and escalate to the AIFM
- Review the adequacy of cash monitoring controls annually
- Ensure the resolution of discrepancies identified by reconciliation controls
- Check the consistency between CFL’s cash position records against those of the AIFM.
OVERSIGHT FUNCTION: (ARTICLE 21.9)
CFL Oversight Services include:
- Conduct monitoring to provide reasonable assurance that investor transactions have been processed correctly and in accordance with the applicable laws and the AIFs’ constitutional documents
- Conduct monitoring to provide reasonable assurance that the value of the AIFs’ units or shares have been calculated in accordance with the applicable laws and constitutional documents and the provisions of Article 19 of AIFMD
- Carry out the AIFM’s instructions unless they conflict with applicable laws or the AIFs’ constitutional documents
- Conduct monitoring to provide reasonable assurance on the AIFs’ compliance with investment restrictions and leverage restrictions in the AIFs’ constitutional documents
- Conduct monitoring to provide reasonable assurance that trades are settled within an acceptable time-frame
- Conduct monitoring to provide reasonable assurance that any income is applied by the AIF in accordance with applicable law and the AIFs’ constitutional documents
- Escalate any issues identified by the above.
Minimum Disruption – Our solution is the simplest & most effective in the market.
Expertise – Experienced industry professionals deliver a high level of client service to AIFMs and Boards of Directors.
Accountability – We take responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of our work. This is reflected in our Service Agreements.
Technology Guarantee – Award winning technology infrastructure, with detailed reporting and a full Disaster Recovery plan in place.
Cost – We provide a cost effective solution for our clients.
Outstanding Client Service – A unique understanding of stakeholder needs underpins our business.