Associate / Senior Associate – Corporate Services - Ireland
Centaur Fund Services Limited (“Centaur”) is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team. This demanding role calls for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue to be a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Ireland and other locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the exceptional quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
This role, within the corporate secretarial department, entails managing a portfolio of client relationships, ensuring superior client service and the delivery of accurate information in a timely fashion. The successful candidate will manage multiple client relationships and may act in a reviewing capacity in respect of work produced by others.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Monitor and develop client relationships to ensure that the highest standards of services are delivered consistently to Centaur’s clients.
- Work with and provide information and assistance to colleagues and the Executive Management of Centaur.
- Work closely with new clients, ensuring processes are in order.
- Corporate Secretarial duties to be undertaken or supervised on behalf of Centaur’s clients:
✓ Build a relationship with the stakeholders of funds.
✓ Maintenance of minute books and corporate records.
✓ Organisation of Board, Board Committee and shareholder meetings, including the production of materials in advance of such meetings and minutes thereafter.
✓ Assist with changes to funds’ Boards of Directors, service providers etc. and the necessary notifications and documents relating thereto.
✓ Ensure that all actions taken, and agreements entered into by funds, are duly considered and authorised by the Board of Directors.
✓ Produce draft resolutions as required.
✓ Liaise with registered offices in respect of requisite filings to be made for each fund and to monitor all necessary registrations with governmental and similar agencies in the jurisdiction of each fund.
✓ Assist with the opening of bank accounts for funds and the documentation required for account opening.
✓ Assist with establishing relationships with service providers on behalf of our funds.
✓ Assist with the liquidation process of funds which have ceased trading.
Experience and Qualifications
We are keen to hear from candidates possessing the following qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Law or Legal Theory but other disciplines may be considered).
- ICSA qualified/part qualified is an advantage.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- Relevant work experience, ideally in a funds environment.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment, meeting deadlines as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The role will offer the successful candidate challenging and varied work and the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills. Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com