Associate / Senior Associate – Corporate Services - Luxembourg
Centaur Fund Services (Luxembourg) S.A. (“Centaur”) is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team. This demanding role calls for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help the Centaur Group continue its progression to be a leading service provider.
The Centaur Group is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator, founded in 2009, which provides its services to high profile investment funds. The Centaur Group has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Luxembourg and other locations. The Centaur Group’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of fund clients, domiciled in Luxembourg and will manage multiple client relationships.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Build a relationship with the stakeholders of funds.
- Maintenance of minute books and corporate records.
- Organisation of Board and shareholder meetings, including the production of materials in advance of such meetings and minutes thereafter.
- Assist with changes to funds’ Boards of directors, service providers etc. and the necessary notifications and documents relating thereto.
- Ensure that all actions taken, and agreements entered into by funds, are duly considered and authorised by the Board of directors.
- Produce draft resolutions, as required.
- ‘Make any necessary filings with governmental and similar agencies in the jurisdiction of each fund.
- Assist with establishing relationships with service providers on behalf of funds.
- Assist with the liquidation process of funds which have ceased trading.
- Coordination and support of Funds' transactions (step plan memo, relationship with notaries, handling original documentation, apostille process).
Experience and Qualifications
We are keen to hear from candidates possessing the following qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Law or related discipline).
- An excellent command of the English language.
- Relevant work experience in a funds environment.
- The candidate should be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment, meeting deadlines as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The role will offer the successful candidate challenging and varied work and the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills. Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org