AML/KYC Analyst - Investor Services - Luxembourg
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in all locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
Reporting to the Investor Services Manager, this role offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team and to develop their knowledge and skills base, to enjoy a career in Investor Services - AML/KYC in the Funds and Financial Services Industry.
The role consists of being responsible for the investors AML/KYC compliance, transactions processing, and maintenance of the investors’ records for the assigned legal entities, in an accurate and timely manner while ensuring superior client service. This will include (but not be exclusive to) the following:
- Complete and maintain AML/KYC requirements for all investor transactions;
- Contact and liaise with investors with outstanding AML/KYC requirements;
- Receive and process in the systems investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements such as subscriptions, capital calls, redemptions, distributions, switches and transfers;
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report to the client(s) on a periodic basis;
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client/investor reporting;
- Provide money movement notification to the client(s) and prepare wire instructions for money movement for investor activity;
- Serve as daily client operational contact for investor servicing and maintain good relationship with clients;
- Develop knowledge of investment vehicles structures and investor related specific fees calculations;
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within Centaur;
- Strictly adhere to established departmental procedures and controls;
- Demonstrate team player qualities within Investor Services.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following experience, qualifications and skills:
- A university degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ M.B.A.) in Business (preferably specialising in accountancy or another financial-related discipline).
- 2 years’ experience in the financial services sector, in a related role.
- Microsoft Excel and Word expertise, and proficiency in the rest of the Microsoft Office packages.
- Understanding of Luxembourg investment vehicles and companies.
- Experience of HWM Mantra and/or FIS Investran would be an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team in a demanding and progressive environment, meeting deadlines as necessary.
- Good level of English speaking and writing; other languages would be an advantage.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com