Senior Associate - Compliance - Ireland
Centaur is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual who is interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. This role calls for a professional who is enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Group Compliance team, with a focus on the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all of Centaur’s regulatory compliance requirements and standards are identified and met
- Ensuring that all required compliance related training is facilitated across the Group, including designing or assessing the suitability of that training, where required.
- Monitoring compliance with regulatory requirements including tracking the closure of gaps or corrective actions identified.
- Assisting with the creation and maintenance of compliance related procedure documents.
- Maintaining and reviewing registers such as the breach register, complaints register, the register of conflicts of interests.
- Performing and reviewing Anti Money Laundering (AML) due diligence on new and existing clients
- Assisting management by providing accurate client AML compliance and risk data for management, board and regulatory reporting purposes
- Assisting management to develop and maintain compliance related procedure documents
- Assisting management to monitor the completion of AML compliance related training by employees in the business
- Assisting the internal audit function with compliance related reviews and testing exercises.
- Assisting the business with reviews of client documentation, as relevant to Centaur’s compliance obligations
- Providing such support as may be necessary, to the team, management and Centaur Group to secure and monitor compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following experience, qualifications and skills:
- A university degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ M.B.A.) in a business-related discipline
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience and/or good understanding of compliance, preferably in the funds sector
- Ability to interpret and apply regulatory requirements to the business context
- A good working knowledge of MS applications
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with a desire to deliver quality and strong attention to detail
- Confidence and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org