Assistant Vice President - Fund Accounting - Ireland
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in all locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
The role consists of managing a small number of client relationships, ensuring superior client service and the delivery of accurate information in a timely fashion. The successful candidate will have responsibility for their clients’ portfolios from start to finish and assisting members of the team.
This will include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Processing of trades, cash, income and expenses on a daily basis.
- Daily Cash & Position reconciliations.
- Review and Calculation of Net Asset Values in line with clients’ requirements.
- Review and Preparation of financial statements, supporting information and tax schedules in relation with the year-end audit.
- Review, Preparation and processing of expense payments.
- Client Relationship: Point-of-contact for multiple clients (internal and external) at a daily operational level.
- Liaising with investment managers, brokers & custodians daily where issues arise with regards the day-to-day running of the fund
Required Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A university degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ M.B.A.) in Business (preferably specialising in accountancy or another financial-related discipline).
- 5 years’ experience in Fund Accounting, preferably in Hedge
- Minimum 2 years’ previous managerial experience
- Invest One experience an advantage
- Financial Reporting experience an advantage
- The successful candidates will be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment meeting deadlines as necessary.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com