Senior Risk Analyst - Dublin
Centaur Fund Services Limited (“Centaur”) is seeking an energetic individual who is interested in a career in an entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team. This demanding role calls for an enthusiastic professional to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression as a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator which provides services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue worldwide. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
The Senior Risk Analyst will work within Centaur’s Risk function. The Risk function identifies and assesses the operational and enterprise risks relevant to the Centaur group on an ongoing basis, whilst advising on and supporting effective risk management. The Risk function works closely with the Internal Audit function, to create and assess the internal control environment, which is designed to mitigate the risks to which Centaur is exposed.
The candidate will be expected to become familiar with the risks and controls within the Centaur group and to assist the Risk function in its engagement with all stakeholders to achieve the risk management objectives of the business. The role will focus heavily on enterprise and operational risks as opposed to investment or quantitative risks.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of risk related policy and procedure documents
- Contribute to risk management training and awareness within the business
- Perform internal risk assessments
- Assess and monitor risks associated with third party service providers
- Contribute to risk reporting to senior management and boards of directors
- Maintain risk assessment and risk managements records in designated systems
- Oversee incident tracking including the validation of the closure of incidents
- Liaise with management and other stakeholders across the business to identify risks and evaluate the effectiveness of Centaur’s internal controls
- Assist with coordinating risk management committee meetings and records
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- University degree (B.A., B.Sc., M.B.A.) preferably specialising in accounting, business, finance or a related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in:
- fund administration with some exposure to a risk/audit/controls or;
- a risk/audit/controls focused environment within financial services
- Microsoft Office skills: Proficient in the use of Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information
- Desire and ability to deliver quality with strong attention to detail
- Able and willing to take ownership and accept new challenges
- Interested in pursuing professional industry and/or risk related certifications
- Effective team player
- Strong communication & relationship building skills – at all levels, including senior levels
- Displaying initiative and innovation, professionalism, integrity, reliability and accountability
- Ability to work independently whilst confident to seek guidance and support as needed
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com