Centaur handles all investor related activities, including documentation processing, investor communications, AML services, compliance monitoring and transparency reporting.
Centaur offers a comprehensive service to Investors and Investment managers using its highly automated process.
The work flow includes:
- Detailed review of all application forms and offering documents
- Dealing with investor queries and assistance in completing documentation
- Daily reporting for pending trades
- Onshore and Offshore investor level reporting.
- Maintenance of investor register.
Centaur’s compliance services enable clients to maximize their efficiency while minimizing their business and regulatory risks.
Our suite of services includes:
- Anti-Money Laundering checks and procedures
- World-check monitoring
- Tracking of investor categories (e.g. ERISA limits, geographical limits)
- Regular reporting to the Fund on investor activity and exceptions.
Reporting for Investment Managers
Centaur offers multiple communication means to provide information including access to our secure network to retrieve customized data for their needs.
- Dealing Schedule
- Capital Activity Report and Order Exceptions
- ERISA Reporting
- Compliance Register
- Trade Position Report
- Valuation Reconciliation
- Customized Data Extracts.
Reporting for Investors
Centaur offers a variety of reporting measures tailored to investor needs. Investors have access to their holdings along with pending and historical transactions, located on our secure network.
- Transparency reporting showing asset existence, independent price verification, ASC820 classification and counterparty exposure.
- Reporting of holdings, market value, profit & loss and returns.
- Complex fee calculations.
- Timely response to investors and their auditors requests.
- Trade confirmation and contract note.
INVESTOR SERVICES SYSTEM
Mantra provides transparent and traceable processing. All entries and changes are recorded with user details and timestamps allowing controlled monitoring and reporting. Mantra provides an open fee engine for all types of fees, including complex performance calculations, removing any manual errors.
Mantra delivers a comprehensive suite of internal and external reports including real time report generation. Compliance monitoring and reporting is in-built in the system.
Centaur draws upon the most experienced team in the industry to handle all investor transactions.
Each client is provided with their own team of specialists and a dedicated primary contact person who oversees all elements of their relationship with Centaur.
A SOLUTION TO SUIT ALL INVESTOR NEEDS
Centaur’s success lies in the building of collaborative relationships with our clients. Our Investor Services are customized to suit each client’s need:
- Timely investor correspondence
- Investor assistance
- Due diligence
- Audit requests
- Transaction processing
- Investor Transparency reporting
- Open Protocol reporting
- Payment of redemptions.
2. INVESTMENT MANAGERS
- Customized data extract and reporting
- Monitoring of ERISA limits
- Timely Dealing Schedules.
- Compliance monitoring
- Reports in a timely manner.
SMART TECHNOLOGY FOR INVESTOR SERVICES
Centaur prides itself as being an innovator and partners with HWM Mantra. Centaur’s platform for investor servicing provides significant efficiencies to stakeholders and reduces the risks and reliance on manual administration.
- Open layer architecture covering offshore and onshore funds, partnerships, fund of funds and private equity funds
- Fully integrated investor and performance fee system supporting equalization, series of shares, tiered fees and hurdles
- Fully integrated multi-stage input, input validation and approval
- incorporated in the workflow management tool defined by strict operational and business rules
- Secure manager and investor web access and reporting
- Document management system
- Comprehensive share class and series functionalities
- Powerful but flexible rules engine for compliance and operational control including AML and FATCA
- Enhanced compliance reporting including automated checks to WorldCheck and tracking for the fund and its investors ensuring all necessary regulatory and offering requirements are met on a daily basis.