Funds Of Funds
Centaur offers customized Fund of Funds Solutions to Alternative Investment Firms worldwide. Our team of experts and superior technology ensure our clients have a comprehensive solution for their Fund of Funds products.
In addition to fund accounting, investor services, middle office support and reporting solutions, Centaur offers the following Fund of Funds Services:
- Direct collection of statements from underlying funds
- Direct contact and follow-up with portfolio funds on investments
- Estimated valuations and analysis of trends
- Final valuations
- Performance contribution to strategy
- Partnership accounting
- Fund and Investor Tax Reporting
- Financial Statement Preparation (GAAP and IFRS)
- Audit Support
- Corporate services.
Centaur offers the following Quasi Custody services:
- Receipt of trading instructions from investment manager and confirmation process to ensure correct trade execution.
- Execution of subscriptions/contributions, redemptions/withdrawals, transfers and switches by completing appropriate application forms.
- Execution of payments or receipts of funds if applicable. If there is a custodian executing the payment, Centaur will record the transactions accordingly.
- Primary contact for the underlying investments
- Maintenance and updating of all transaction documentation and corporate actions.
- Reconciliation of each trade to the contract notes received from the underlying administrator.
Centaur’s teams have extensive experience of working with Fund of Funds and we ensure that all fund manager specific requirements are met. Our expertise, flexible service model and customized reporting enable Centaur to cover all aspects of Fund of Fund activities and structures.
Dedicated teams are always on hand to deal with queries and help guide clients through every step of the Fund of Funds process.
Centaur’s technology is a robust, yet flexible platform that delivers open, transparent, customizable reporting to all of our clients. FIS InvestOne and HWM Mantra are the back bone of this platform that includes controlled price collection and quasi-custody workflows.
- Fully integrated multi-currency investment accounting and general ledger application, including systematic P&L allocation.
- Inbuilt compliance, AML reporting and tracking for the fund and its investors ensures all necessary regulatory requirements are met.
- Fully customized reporting and data extracts to managers, investors and fund boards.
- Fully integrated investor and performance fee system supporting equalization, series of shares, tiered fees and hurdles.
- Secure manager and investor web access and reporting.