Associate - Accounting Technician - Canada
Centaur is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual who is interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. This role calls for an enthusiastic professional who wants to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its’ services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Canada and other locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team, with a focus on the following responsibilities:
- Retrieve and save notices, statements and other documentation from relevant websites and portals.
- Distribute notices and statements to relevant parties.
- Input data in appropriate systems.
- Provide required reporting to relevant parties.
- Maintain accurate records
- While performing his/her duties, the employee shall learn and observe best practice in the appropriate endeavour.
- Complete all assigned tasks with the appropriate level of detail and accuracy
- Complete ad hoc tasks from time to time or as needed
- Strictly observe company rules, regulations and policies of the client and always observe proper decorum
- Maintain a good working relationship with operational teams and clients.
- Processing of trades, cash, income and expenses on a daily basis.
Required Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Business/Accounting background, Certified Bookkeeper and/or Certified Accounting Technician is preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, including Excel
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com