Associate - Finance - Ireland
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in all locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
This role offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team and to develop their knowledge and skills base to enjoy a career in Finance in the Funds industry.
- Responsible for the accounts payable functions of the group such as processing of invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Responsible for postings to and reconciliation of accounting system
- Retain and organize all relevant vendor documentation for internal and external reporting
- Coordinate vendor communications on invoices, payment status, and documentation
- Review and processing of staff expense claims
- Work with HR and third party payroll providers to coordinate the monthly and bi-monthly payroll process
- Supporting finance projects and identifying process improvements
- Assist with year-end reporting and audit process
Required Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant work experience in accounts payable is required
- Experience in payroll administration is advantageous
- Strong end user computing skills in particular MS Excel
- Drive to learn new skills by taking on unfamiliar tasks & responsibilities
- Good communication skills, organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org