Senior Associate - AML Investor Services - Ireland
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in all locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
Reporting to the Assistant Vice President - AML Investor Services, this role offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team and to develop their knowledge and skills base to enjoy a career in Investor Services in the Funds industry.
- Complete and maintain AML requirements for investor transactions for varying investor types
- Maintain an overview of complete and incomplete AML records and ensure timely action is taken to make all investors AML compliant
- Work closely with the compliance department to ensure all AML procedures are followed in accordance with Centaur’s Anti-Money Laundering procedures manual
- Participate in special projects within the Centaur group including quality control and process improvements and AML/CDD remediation projects for non-compliant investors
- Assist with new client onboarding, relaying full CDD requirements for varying investor types in varying jurisdictions
- Full understanding of FATCA/CRS and the ability to apply FATCA/CRS classifications
Required Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A university degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ M.B.A.) in Business (preferably specialising in accountancy or another financial-related discipline).
- A minimum of 3 years in an Investor Services role in a Hedge Fund Administrator
- Knowledge of AML regulations in Ireland, Cayman and Luxembourg
- Experience of HWM Mantra would be an advantage
- The successful candidates will be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment meeting deadlines as necessary.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com