Associate - PERE Fund Accounting - Canada
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in all locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
This will include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Maintaining books and records and all relevant supporting documentation
- Daily review of transactions and cash reconciliation. Liaise with banks, custodian or investment manager to ensure the funds operations are properly recorded.
- Record keeping in accordance with relevant accounting standards
- Waterfall and return calculation
- Maintenance of books and records of SPV’s
- Preparing consolidated annual and semi-annual financial statements, including supporting schedules
- Management of audit and tax requirements
- Liaise with property valuers
Required Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A university degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ M.B.A.) in Business (preferably specialising inaccountancy or another financial-related discipline).
- The successful candidates will be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in ademanding and progressive environment meeting deadlines as necessary.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org