Associate - Investor Services - Canada
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in all locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
This role offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team and to develop their knowledge and skills base to enjoy a career in Investor Services in the Funds industry.
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements such as subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers;
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report to the client(s) on a periodic basis;
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client / investor reporting;
- Complete and maintain AML requirements for all investor transactions;
- Provide money movement notification to the client(s) and prepare wire instructions for money movement for fund investor activity;
- Serve as daily client operational contact for investor servicing and maintain good relationship with clients;
- Query, problem and error resolution on a timely basis (with documentation CalQ Risk);
- Develop knowledge of performance calculations (equalization and series of shares);
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within Centaur;
- Strictly adhere to established departmental procedures and controls;
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Demonstrate team player qualities within Investor Services.
- Contact investors whom are outstanding AML / Tax requirements
Required Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A university degree (B.A./ B.Sc./ M.B.A.) in Business (preferably specialising in accountancy or another financial-related discipline).
- Experience of HWM Mantra would be an advantage
- The successful candidates will be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment meeting deadlines as necessary.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org