Company Secretary - Ireland
Centaur Fund Services Limited (“Centaur”) is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team. This demanding role calls for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to be a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Ireland and other locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
The successful candidate will manage multiple client relationships and will monitor and direct the activities of those within the department. Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Build a relationship with the stakeholders of funds.
- Maintenance of minute books and corporate records.
- Organisation of Board, Board Committee and shareholder meetings, including the production of materials in advance of such meetings and minutes thereafter.
- Assist with changes to funds’ Boards of Directors, service providers etc. and the necessary notifications and documents relating thereto.
- Ensure that all actions taken, and agreements entered into by funds, are duly considered and authorised by the Board of Directors.
- Produce draft resolutions as required.
- Liaise with registered offices in respect of requisite filings to be made for each fund and to make and/or monitor all necessary registrations with governmental and similar agencies in the jurisdiction of each fund.
- Assist with the opening of bank accounts for funds and the documentation required for account opening.
- Assist with establishing relationships with service providers on behalf of funds.
- Assist with the liquidation process of funds which have ceased trading.
Required Skills / Qualifications
We are keen to hear from candidates possessing the following qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Law or Legal Theory)
- An excellent command of the English language
- Three years of relevant work experience, ideally in a funds environment
- The candidate should be self-motivated and will show an ability to work in a demanding and progressive environment, meeting deadlines as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com