Finance Analyst - Dublin
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Ireland and other locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated and commercially astute individual who has excellent financial analysis and reporting skills to join our finance team as a Finance Analyst. This is an exciting, varied and fast paced role which will offer the successful candidate significant opportunity for development and progression within the Group.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for analysing the historical financial performance and future outlook of the group and providing strategic insights to the CFO and wider management team to help drive business decisions.
The role will include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Assist the group CFO with strategic and commercial analysis across the group
- Produce monthly reporting packs and other ad-hoc analysis for the senior leadership team that give insights into financial performance and help drive business decisions
- Support the budgeting process for the group and ongoing monitoring of group’s performance versus budget
- Responsibility for the tracking and forecasting of revenue
- Support and drive various finance projects – including policy and process enhancements, automation initiatives, migration of subsidiary finance functions to HQ, system transformation projects etc
- Assisting the broader finance team with reporting and other duties, as required
Required Skills / Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA,CIMA), or alternatively three years’ relevant experience
- 1-3 years PQE, prior financial analysis experience required
- Financial services experience is advantageous but not required
- Experience in finance transformation projects advantageous
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrate an ability to manage own work in an efficient manner with a high degree of own initiative
- Analytically minded, with proven ability to own and solve problems and to work in a fast-paced growth environment
- Attention to detail is critical. Strong focus on accuracy and quality of information provided required
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- A flexible attitude and willingness to get involved in all aspects of the finance function
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org