PERE Business Development Executive – London
The Centaur Group (“Centaur”) is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual with experience in the private equity fund sector who is interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team. This demanding role calls for a professional who is enthusiastic to be part of a team to help the Centaur Group continue its progression as a global leading service provider.
Centaur is a leading independent fund administrator founded in 2009, with offices in Ireland, United States, Bermuda, Cayman, Canada, Luxembourg and the United Kingdom. Centaur delivers independent fund administration and regulatory services globally to the alternative investment fund industry, focusing on private equity funds, real estate funds, hedge funds, family offices and ILS funds. Centaur also provides administration, accounting and corporate services to all fund related entities such as SPVs, GPs, management companies and blocker vehicles. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue globally. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
The Private Equity Business Development Manager can be based in either London or Luxembourg. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing a strong pipeline of potential clients in the closed-ended fund space (private equity, real estate and credit funds “PERE”).
- Maintaining and building a network and pipeline in the PERE sector to position the firm’s administration service offering in Europe.
- Helping to build the firm’s brand and increase brand awareness to generate quality leads.
- Attending and participating at relevant industry events across Europe.
- Developing and managing the intermediary and third-party services provider network.
We are keen to hear from candidates possessing the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent understanding of the PERE sector; including the regulatory environment and legal frameworks associated with the industry.
- A self-motivated individual who can demonstrate an ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable success in a private equity fund sales role with network of referral sources and industry contacts.
- A positive attitude and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be commercial, show initiative and to use common sense and intuition – derived from your professional experience.
- A team player who is flexible and adaptable across a range of tasks.
The role will offer the successful candidate challenging and varied work and the opportunity to continue to build on their existing knowledge and skills.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
For more information or to apply for this role, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to: Careers@centaurfs.com