New Business Co-ordinator – Dublin
Centaur Fund Services Limited (“Centaur”) is seeking an energetic individual who is interested in a career in an entrepreneurial environment, with an experienced management team. This demanding role calls for an enthusiastic professional to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression as a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator which provides services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue worldwide. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
This project management role consists of co-ordinating client onboarding and client relationships to facilitate superior client service and the delivery of accurate information in a timely fashion. The successful candidate will have responsibility for co-ordinating the onboarding process for all Centaur clients.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Build an external relationship with the client’s team and client’s other service providers.
- Build internal relationships with the various teams within the global Centaur group.
- Schedule, organise and attend onboarding calls.
- Act as primary point of contact for new clients, receive documents from clients and clients’ counsels and direct these within Centaur for comment; follow up on comments from the various team, collate comments and respond to clients and clients’ counsels in this respect.
- Track the status of clients to be onboarded and liaise with the various teams within the global Centaur group.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed appropriately within Centaur’s internal systems.
- Update onboarding and due diligence checklists in respect of new clients.
- Co-ordinate the production of service level agreements for comments by the various teams within Centaur and liaise with clients to get these approved.
- Open bank accounts for Centaur’s clients and collate documentation necessary for account openings.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A minimum of two years of office experience preferably with some project management.
- Positive, self-motivated and reliable with an ability to work in a fast-paced and progressive environment across multiple time zones meeting deadlines as necessary.
- Working hours for this role shall be 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to email@example.com