Reporting directly to the Corporate Services Manager, this demanding role calls for an energetic individual who is enthusiastic about projecting a professional and favourable image of Centaur Fund Services Limited (“Centaur”).
The Corporate Services department provides corporate secretarial services to our fund clients and support services to Centaur. This involves collating and co-ordinating reviews of documentation, organising internal meetings, preparing agendas and papers for Board, valuation committee and shareholder meetings; attending at and taking minutes of directors’ meetings and assisting with bank account openings.
- Maintenance of the minute books and corporate records for each fund.
- Liaise with funds’ sponsoring brokers in respect of corporate secretarial ISE announcements and filings.
- Organise directors’ and shareholders’ meetings and produce and distribute notices and board packages for directors.
- Organise valuation committee meetings and produce and distribute notices and documents related thereto.
- Attendance at such meetings and production of minutes thereof.
- Liaise with funds’ registered offices in respect of requisite filings to be made.
- Assist with the opening of bank accounts for funds and with documentation required for account opening/ establishing relationships with service providers.
- Ensure that all actions taken and agreements entered into by funds are duly considered and authorised by the relevant Board of Directors.
- Assist with changes to funds’ Boards of Directors, service providers etc. and the necessary notifications and documents relating thereto.
- Assist with the liquidation process of funds which have ceased trading.
- Co-ordinate reviews by Centaur of funds’ documentation.
- Ensure checklists etc. are in place in respect of corporate secretarial processes.
- Uploading information onto Blueprint and maintaining the system.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Law or Legal Theory but other disciplines may be considered).
- ICSA qualified/part qualified is an advantage.
- An excellent command of the English language.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.