Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. This role calls for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator and depositary services provider which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Ireland and other locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients. Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Reporting directly the Depositary Manager, this exciting opportunity will require the successful individual to assist the Monitoring and Oversight Officer in delivering monitoring and oversight depository services to a number of alternative investment fund clients (AIFs) and will include adherence to certain policies and procedures required under the Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive (AIFMD).
- Performance and review of daily cash monitoring
- Performance and review of ongoing oversight and sample based controls reviews
- Assisting the Depositary Manager with AIFMD Depo-lite Client reporting
- Assisting the Depositary Manager to oversee all other Depo-lite related services and requirements
Experience and Qualifications
- University degree (e.g. Business / Accountancy / Finance related)
- 1-2 years experience in funds sector
- Previous work experience or understanding of alternative funds is desirable but not essential
- Previous work experience or understanding of depositary/trustee services is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of operational controls testing is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of AIFMD is desirable but not essential
- Interest in pursuing a related industry qualification (e.g. ACCA) would be welcomed
Key Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Willingness to take on new challenges and to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to use initiative and contribute to continuous improvement
- A desire to work and develop with an innovative ambitious team
- Ability to work independently and to manage time and workload efficiently with an organised and systematic approach to job
- Desire to deliver quality results consistently
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org