Centaur is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual who is interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. This role calls for an enthusiastic professional who wants to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator and depositary services provider which provides its services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Ireland and other locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Reporting directly to the Monitoring and Oversight Manager, this is an exciting and varied role that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills base across the alternative funds sector and depositary services.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Delivering monitoring and oversight depositary services to a number of alternative investment fund clients (AIFs) and will include adherence to certain policies and procedures required under the Alternative Investment Fund Manager Directive (AIFMD).
- Performance and review of daily cash monitoring
- Performance and review of ongoing oversight and sample based controls reviews
- Assisting the Monitoring and Oversight team with AIFMD Depo-lite Client reporting
- Assisting the Monitoring and Oversight team to oversee all other Depo-lite related services and requirements
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Degree qualified or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications.
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Willingness to take on new challenges and to take ownership of tasks
- Ability to use initiative and contribute to continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and to manage time and workload efficiently with an organised and systematic approach to job
- Desire to deliver quality results consistently
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com