Centaur is seeking an energetic and ambitious individual who is interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. This role calls for an enthusiastic professional who wants to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
Centaur is a specialist alternative investment fund administrator founded in 2009 which provides its’ services to high profile investment funds. Centaur has a strong pipeline of new business and expects its growth to continue in Ireland and other locations. Centaur’s ethos is focused entirely on the quality of service and accountability it can offer its clients.
Reporting directly to the Compliance Manager, this is an exciting and varied role that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills base across the regulatory spectrum.
The successful candidate will assist the Compliance Manager and Compliance Officer to deliver the following across the Centaur Group:
- Ensuring that all of Centaur’s regulatory compliance requirements are identified and met. In particular, to include:
- All relevant regulatory requirements and standards relating to the provision of regulated services in relevant jurisdictions
- Applicable AML Regulations
- Applicable Fitness and Probity Standards
- Applicable Minimum Capital Requirements and Financial Reporting Requirements
- All applicable Regulatory Filing Requirements
- Cyber Security Standards
- Regulatory requirements/standards relating to Risk Management Frameworks and Corporate Governance
- Ensuring that all required updates are made to compliance related procedure documents in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all required compliance related training is facilitated across the Group, including designing or assessing the suitability of that training, where required.
- Monitoring compliance with regulatory requirements through testing. Monitoring closure of gaps or corrective actions identified.
- Maintaining and reviewing registers such as the breach register, complaints register, the register of conflicts of interests.
- Ensuring that Centaur’s clients, where applicable, comply with their respective FATCA and CRS obligations, as a result of the FATCA and CRS services provided to them by Centaur. This will include FATCA and CRS reporting on behalf of clients and close liaison with client service teams with regard to ongoing FACTA and CRS compliance requirements.
- Ensuring that Centaur complies with all other applicable legal and regulatory requirements that are relevant in the conduct of its business including but not limited to:
- Data Protection legislation
- Employment Law
- Health and Safety
- Company Law (in conjunction with the Company Secretary)
- Delivering effective and accurate compliance reporting to the Centaur Board/s and Executive Directors and to clients (as applicable) in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Generally supporting all entities within the Centaur Group with regard to all regulatory compliance matters as they may arise.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Degree qualified or equivalent with relevant professional qualifications.
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory requirements.
- Ability to work with others and gain co-operation.
- Effective communication skills and ability to operate within reporting deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and willing to take ownership of projects to see them through to delivery.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
To apply please send a cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]