Centaur is seeking energetic and ambitious individuals who are interested in furthering their career in an entrepreneurial environment with an experienced management team. These demanding roles call for professionals who are enthusiastic to be part of a team that will help Centaur continue its progression to becoming a leading service provider.
We are looking for talented graduates who wish to further their potential and begin a career in Financial Services.
Role Brief – Graduate Investor Services Administrator
Reporting to the Investor Services Manager, this role offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to join a dynamic team and to develop their knowledge and skills base to enjoy a career in Investor Services in the Funds industry.
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements such as subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers;
- Maintain capital activity tracking report and distribute report to the client(s) on a periodic basis;
- Ensure accurate and timely system output and delivery of client / investor reporting;
- Complete and maintain AML requirements for all investor transactions;
- Provide money movement notification to the client(s) and prepare wire instructions for money movement for fund investor activity;
- Serve as daily client operational contact for investor servicing and maintain good relationship with clients;
- Query, problem and error resolution on a timely basis (with documentation CalQ Risk);
- Develop knowledge of performance calculations (equalization and series of shares);
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal relationship managers and other business units within Centaur;
- Strictly adhere to established departmental procedures and controls;
- Work on Projects / Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Demonstrate team player qualities within the Investor Services.
- Contact investors whom are outstanding AML / Tax requirements.
Role Brief: Graduate Fund Accountants
The roles consist of managing a small number of client relationships, ensuring superior client service and the delivery of accurate information in a timely fashion. The successful candidates will have responsibility for their clients’ portfolios from start to finish. This will include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Processing of trades, cash, income and expenses on a daily basis.
- Daily Cash & Position reconciliations.
- Calculation of Net Asset Values in line with clients’ requirements.
- Preparation of financial statements, supporting information and tax schedules in relation with the year-end audit.
- Preparation and processing of expense payments.
- Client Relationship: Point-of-contact for multiple clients (internal and external) at a daily operational level.
- Liaising with investment managers, brokers & custodians daily where issues arise with regards the day-to-day running of the fund.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Graduates should have a degree in a business related discipline and be motivated, ambitious individuals willing to take responsibility for themselves, their work and their career progression.
What we offer:
- A fantastic work environment
- Support in pursuing professional qualifications.
- An open and inclusive ethos.
- Award-winning technological infrastructure.
- Career progression.
- The chance to be part of a growing company and to learn from the best in the business.
Centaur offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a professional working environment.
Please send a covering letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org